Returns and Exchanges
We want you to be happy with your new item but if you unpack the goods and find that it’s they are not quite right for you please email us immediately. We will authorise the return and email you the return address label.
You have strictly 7 working days from the delivery date to bring your return to the post (it needs to be postmarked within these 7 days). We are a small independent design company and are not able to carry a lot of stock so receiving unused goods back in perfect condition and a timely fashion is crucial to our business.
We can only accept your return if the goods are absolutely unused and in the original condition. In turn we would never send out used goods to you. When you purchase from Alto we guarantee that you’ll get a brand new product. We are sure you understand that if we receive a used case from you (even if it is used for only one day) it will show and due to our strict guidelines we won’t be able to accept the return. So in the unlikely event that you decide that the product is not for you after using and testing it, we recommend to pass it on to a friend or try and sell it privately.
We are not able to directly exchange goods so if you decide you would like a different product you will need to return your order and place a new one.
Once the goods are returned to us in the original and unused condition we will quality check them and process a refund for the goods. Depending on the original payment it may take a few weeks to see the refund on your account.
If you send back used goods they will be sent back to you at your expense. If goods are received damaged we will not be able to give you a refund, but will contact you with pictures of the damage so you can claim a refund from your shipping company. If the return is despatched after seven working days we will issue a store credit only at our discretion. Shipping costs and import fees are not refundable. Please note that returns from outside the Taiwan that are shipped duty unpaid will be refused until any associated fees are paid by the sender.
- Alto is dedicated to keeping your details private. We never share, sell or swap your information to any third party.
- Your details are only used to contact you about your order or issues relating to Alto.
- Any information we collect in relation to you is kept strictly secured.
- We use this information to identify your orders, provide you with Alto updates (if requested) and to personalise your shopping experience with us.
- Please note that while we have tried to accurately display the colours of products, the actual colours you see will depend on your monitor and may not be accurate.
- Furthermore please note that our products are made of natural material. Some corresponding inequalities of material and colour are possible and are not to be deemed as defects. We reserve the right to change details on products or photos of products without prior notice.
- We design and manufacture our goods with great attention to quality using the best natural materials and carefully assemble them in our workshop. In the unlikely case that a product breaks due to a manufacturing defect please contact us anytime.
- Manufacturing defects are very rare for Alto but if you find a problem with your product please email us with your order number and date of order (obligatory). If you do not have your order number, we will be unable to deal with your request.
- If you discover a problem caused by wear and tear we recommend taking your goods to a leather repair shop or tailor. Our repairing service is only served in Taiwan area, because our local workshop is small and extremely busy so unfortunately we are unable to undertake repairs in-house.
- All rights of trademarks, designs, texts and all other products are under our sole copyright.
- This website is protected by copyright.
- Modifications, reproductions or any imitation or copy is forbidden.
- This site is owned and operated by Alto Ltd. All of the content featured or displayed on the site, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, photographs, images, moving images, sound, illustrations and software (“Content”), is owned by Alto Ltd. All elements of the site including, but not limited to, the general design and the content, are protected by copyright, moral rights and other laws relating to intellectual property rights.
- You are free to transmit our photos non-commercially under the following conditions: You must attribute the work to Alto®
– You may not use the work for commercial purposes
– No derivative works – you may not alter, transform or build upon this work.